From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 2:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Are their any JAWS scripts or tips and tricks to using the Amazon Music desktop app?

Well the subject says it all. The player is an inaccessible frowning pile of poo. A lot of unlabeled buttons. I miss playing music off my PC since I left Apple Music. Thanks.

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Yeah Richard its needed. I usually listen to my music on my Android phone, but I want to be able to hear my music on my PC as well.

On 12/29/2020 1:20 PM, Richard B. McDonald wrote:
I just ended my 30 day trial period after not ever being able to get any acceptable level of accessibility out of it. As far as accessibility goes, it sucks. I even discussed it with Amazon Accessibility; which was fruitless as expected. I also tried the Amazon web version of the app, but it is likewise inaccessible. What's more, with the web app you cannot play "Amazon Music HD." On my "Fire TV" using "Voice View," there is some slight degree of accessibility but not enough to make it worth the subscription cost. This is all very surprising and disappointing to me given the apparent value of music to the blind.

I wish we could conjure-up a JAWS scripting effort for the desktop app!