moderated JAWS 2021

Andrew Summers

Hello,

I know it’s daft to ask, but when is the update coming out for 2021?

I thought it is in December!

Andrew

Debby Hill

Hi Andrew,

If you are asking about the  first version of JAWS 202, it came out in November. Since then there haven’t been any updates to JAWS 2021.

Happy New Year! Take care and stay safe!

Debby

I know it’s daft to ask, but when is the update coming out for 2021?

I thought it is in December!

Andrew

Mario

from listening to one of the recent FSCast, I think Erik mentioned around mid January.

I know it’s daft to ask, but when is the update coming out for 2021?

I thought it is in December!

Andrew

Andrew Summers

Just listened to November's FS open line and in it, they said there would be
a December update.