jaws/capslock key;

david

does anyone know how to get a jaws/capslock key to work on a mac book?

John Covici

How are using windows -- by vmware fusion, bootcamp or what?

On Fri, 05 Jan 2018 12:14:08 -0500,
david wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
does anyone know how to get a jaws/capslock key to work on a mac book?

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Owais Patel <owaisipatel@...>

Hi there. I'm Owais. I use Bootcamp through Jaws to load Windows and everything works good except the CapsLock. The fix is to use a remapping program like SharpKeys. I'm just not sure how to set it up. I just need some assistance on how to do this. There are Videos for this on NouTube but still I need assistance in which a Blind user could understand. Thans.
Sincerely,
Owais

On Jan 5, 2018, at 1:58 PM, John Covici <covici@ccs.covici.com> wrote:

How are using windows -- by vmware fusion, bootcamp or what?

On Fri, 05 Jan 2018 12:14:08 -0500,
david wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
does anyone know how to get a jaws/capslock key to work on a mac book?

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,
No, you don't need to remap anything.
Go to where it says "keyboard layout," and select "laptop layout."
There you go.
You're all set.

Hi there. I'm Owais. I use Bootcamp through Jaws to load Windows and
everything works good except the CapsLock. The fix is to use a remapping
program like SharpKeys. I'm just not sure how to set it up. I just need
some assistance on how to do this. There are Videos for this on NouTube but
still I need assistance in which a Blind user could understand. Thans.
Sincerely,
Owais

On Jan 5, 2018, at 1:58 PM, John Covici <covici@ccs.covici.com> wrote:

How are using windows -- by vmware fusion, bootcamp or what?

On Fri, 05 Jan 2018 12:14:08 -0500,
david wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
[2 <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>] does anyone know how to
get a jaws/capslock key to work on a mac book?

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com