From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Furness
Sent: Friday, January 5, 2018 7:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: OCR

What are the instructions to have Jaws 2018 scan paper documents, or what is the link to read them?

Jonas Voll

I do not understand your question?

Jaws is a screen reder it is not a scanning program!

It will not take a printed paper and scan it to an digital electronic document.

“link to read them?”

What?

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

What are the instructions to have Jaws 2018 scan paper documents, or what is the link to read them?

and
'spam@...'

Mark Furness

I have a flat bed scanner and thought the Jaws OCR program  could scan a paper document. I did it once, so I believe OR the change in medication is playing a trick in my head.

Thankyou  for your response, it explains a lot!!!

Mark F.

JAWS 2018 cannot scan or read paper documents. It can only scan and read files such as pdf, mpeg or other picture files. Hardware of some type is needed such as a scanner or an all-in-one printer to scan paper documents.

Bill White

Billwhite92701@...