Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2020 12:27 AM
Subject: Re: how to get rid of Edge in start up?

in task manager Did you press on the more details button? if you our just trying to get to the start up tab another way is to use  msconfig.EXE. Just press the windows key type MSCONFIG. EXC then hit enter and go to the start up tab and that will have a link that will take you directly to the start up tab of task manager.

Randy Barnett

On Dec 23, 2020, at 2:57 PM, Dave Durber <d.durber@...> wrote:

Glen:

Task Manager starts as it should but, when I use the keystrokes to move around the program, they do not work.

Dave

Dear List: I am running J 2021 and Google Chrome is my default browser.

Edge and a site called personal Microsoft comes up frequently at
start up. Seems to slow up start up quite a bit.

How do I get rid of this intrusion?

Stan

Chris Hill

He needs to make it bigger, Clicking more details will do that.  Once that is done, ctrl-tab and ctrl-shift tab will change tabs no matter what has the focus.

On 12/22/2020 23:21, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
[...]

Lino Morales

Hi Stan. I used to have an O and M teacher named Stan. Anyway, go to settings and startup. Tab to Microsoft Edge and press to turn off.

On 12/19/2020 2:03 PM, Stan Holdeman wrote:

Dear List: I am running J 2021 and Google Chrome is my default browser.

Edge and a site called personal Microsoft comes up frequently at start up. Seems to slow up start up quite a bit.

How do I get rid of this intrusion?

Stan

Stan Holdeman