From: judith bron [mailto:jbron@...]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:12 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: firefox

I have Firefox installed on my computer.  Is it better with jaws for internet access than chrome?  Judith

I have found JAWS seems to work much smoother with FireFo. I only use Internet Explorer as a back up browser. I have Chrome too for back up, and seems a lot smoother than IE.

judith bron

How do I make it my default browser?  How do you work with both browsers installed on your computer?