jaws professional?

Mark Furness

What is so special about the professional version of Jaws?

Mark

Kimber Gardner

I'm not absolutely certain, but I think jaws pro allows for remote
access. Of course I think there is an extra fee, but the option is
there.

--
Kimberly

Dave...

It costs more, and is aimed at users who are using JAWS at their place of
employment. The higher price is often footed by the employer. No functional
difference.

Dave Carlson

What is so special about the professional version of Jaws?

Mark

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Depends. What Dave just said is true for 17 and beyond, as I understand. before that, the difference lay in both remote access, and the types of OS's on which it ran. Pro ran on any system, whereas Home was intended for home systems only.