moderated Perkyduck

Rayn Darren

Evening all,

I’m working with Perky duck and am attempting to use my braille display to write in braille and can’t. Any suggestions? It appears to be displaying computer braille only, but as far as I can tell not even the entirety of computer braille. For example,  the th sign appears as it should, but the letters don’t work at all.

Thank you,

Sarah Hale

Work: 714.852.3238

Email: sarah.hale@...

Jasmine Kotsay

Hi,
I have also tried to use my braille display for writing on this program. However, I have had no luck. I prefer to use my keyboard for writing, then use the braille display to edit. It works better for proofreading than for writing.

On Dec 10, 2020, at 10:17 PM, Rayn Darren <rayndarren@...> wrote:

Evening all,

I’m working with Perky duck and am attempting to use my braille display to write in braille and can’t. Any suggestions? It appears to be displaying computer braille only, but as far as I can tell not even the entirety of computer braille. For example,  the th sign appears as it should, but the letters don’t work at all.

Thank you,

Sarah Hale

Work: 714.852.3238

Email: sarah.hale@...

Rayn Darren

Hi,
Thanks. It’s nice to know it’s not just me.
Sarah