moderated Converting from .oga format to mp3.

Tim Ford

Hello All,

Does anyone know a JAWS friendly way to convert a music file from the .oga
format to .mp3?

Tim Ford

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Tim. I will give you a link to convert .oga to .mp3 below. I like this
conversion site better than the one provided by Sieghard, because you can
convert a few more files per day without a paid plan, and without reaching
your maximum number of files per day, before you reach your limit.

https://convertio.co/oga-mp3

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

Does anyone know a JAWS friendly way to convert a music file from the .oga
format to .mp3?

Tim Ford

ratshtron

format factory will do it and so will prism from nch.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 12/9/2020 01:25 AM, Tim Ford said:
Hello All,

Does anyone know a JAWS friendly way to convert a music file from the .oga
format to .mp3?

Tim Ford

Tim Ford

Hello Bill,

Thank you very much! I went to the web page, which as you know is very
dense and full of the various options. I did get down to find where I will
enter the files to convert, at least that is what seemed to be the approach.
Before I mess up, could you tell me if I do the conversion on the web site,
or do I download the application and process on my computer? Also, do I
need to create a user ID before using the conversion tool?

Tim Ford

Does anyone know a JAWS friendly way to convert a music file from the .oga
format to .mp3?

Tim Ford

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Tim. You do the conversion on the website, and there is no need to
create a user ID.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

Does anyone know a JAWS friendly way to convert a music file from the .oga
format to .mp3?

Tim Ford

Randy Barnett

If you have a lot of files use gold wave. It does batch conversions. The free demo is fully functional for 30 days. Well, at least it used to be. I haven't used it for awhile.

On 12/8/2020 11:25 PM, Tim Ford wrote:
Hello All,

Does anyone know a JAWS friendly way to convert a music file from the .oga
format to .mp3?

Tim Ford

Dave Durber

Randy:

GoldWave, as far as I know, is fully functional for the first 2000 keystrokes.

Dave