From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Mauck
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 12:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: Don Raikes <don.raikes@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Does TOAD for Oracle work with JAWS?

This message was sent from outside of Boeing. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know that the content is safe.

Don, do you have any comments on this?

Regards:

Don Mauck | Senior Accessibility Evangelist | Accessibility Program Office |  (APO)

303.334.4184

Don.mauck@...