moderated How to make Googgle Chrome default browser

Gezim Rexha

Hi list,

Recently, probably after some update, Windows prompted me to change some settings, and I accepted the recommended ones; however, it seems that I have accepted Edge as my default browser.

However, I would like to have Google or Google Chrome as my default browser, and I hope you will instruct me how to do so.

Cheers,

Gezim

Chris

Go into settings then locate the settings for the chrome browser then look for the setting for default browser app and choose your preferred browser from the available options

Sent: 06 December 2020 13:36
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: How to make Googgle Chrome default browser

Hi list,

Recently, probably after some update, Windows prompted me to change some settings, and I accepted the recommended ones; however, it seems that I have accepted Edge as my default browser.

However, I would like to have Google or Google Chrome as my default browser, and I hope you will instruct me how to do so.

Cheers,

Gezim

Alan Robbins <arobbins1057@...>

Many ways to do this, but what I do is Go to search box and type default apps

Al

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gezim Rexha
Sent: Sunday, December 6, 2020 8:36 AM

Hi list,

Cheers,

Gezim

Gezim Rexha

Many thanks, it was so fast and easy!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: e diel, 6 dhjetor 2020 15:06
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to make Googgle Chrome default browser

Many ways to do this, but what I do is Go to search box and type default apps

Al

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gezim Rexha
Sent: Sunday, December 6, 2020 8:36 AM

Hi list,

Cheers,

Gezim