moderated jaws2021 and itunes, not a good combination

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,

I have lots of podcasts (over 200), and I’m trying to export them from itunes.

However, the command to go to the file menu, to begin that process, isn’t working.

When I press Alt+F, nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Jessica Dail

David Csercsics <bleeblat@...>

Are you using the Windows store version? Or the desktop app? Both appear to be mostly the same, although I think someone said somewhere that for screen readers apparently the Windows store one is not quite as usable. I’ve found it to be a bit sluggish here, myself, with my large music library. But the alt+f command does in fact get me to the file menu, so I don’t know why it is not working  there other than that I have downloaded the desktop app from apple, not the Windows store one.