From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of blind kisses
Sent: December 4, 2020 7:11 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: test

Hi everyone, I'm trying to reply to someone's message for help on this list but
I'm not seeing my replies coming through on the list.
I sent a test message and still nothing.
Trying a third time but now I clicked on the link at the bottom of the email
wich has the send mail address.
Please let me know if this message has come through.
Regards
Zoe

Justin Williams

Received.

Hi everyone, I'm trying to reply to someone's message for help on this list
but I'm not seeing my replies coming through on the list.
I sent a test message and still nothing.
Trying a third time but now I clicked on the link at the bottom of the email
wich has the send mail address.
Please let me know if this message has come through.
Regards
Zoe

Cory McMahon

You're coming through loud and clear.

Hi everyone, I'm trying to reply to someone's message for help on this list
but I'm not seeing my replies coming through on the list.
I sent a test message and still nothing.
Trying a third time but now I clicked on the link at the bottom of the email
wich has the send mail address.
Please let me know if this message has come through.
Regards
Zoe

Shirley Tracy

I got it.