From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 9:55 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: returning to desktop

I am running Jaws 2021 on a win 10 20h2 system. An example of what I am
seeing is if you go to jaws settings options and go to basic settings
when you are finished and hit enter on ok you must still hit windows key
m to get back to the desktop otherwise you are in some state of limbo.
Why do you not return to the desktop without using windows key m in
these such cases. It happens in other areas when using the settings