moderated Jaws2020 Dropbox Public folder with copyingpublic links it resolved

O.Addison Gethers

Michael Moore  I went to dropbox  this morning after replying back to you and highlight the file  then I press application key then I arrow I did hear it’s say coping dropbox  press enter  then I open the email to paste the dropbox links and arrow to make sure the dropbox links is there and yes it is in email so it’s works and thank you.

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 7:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2020 Dropbox Public folder with copyingpublic links it resolved

Hi Michael Moore  When I open dropbox  on desktop icon  then I went to public folder press enter open the folder  then when I find the zip file  to highlight  then I press application key  I don’t hear tit say copy to dropbox  links  but I hear it’s say copy 

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Moore
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2020 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws2020 Dropbox Public folder with copyingpublic links

Hi, You can copy drombox links from anywhere in your dropbox folder.

To copy a link to your file,

Find the file you want to copy.

Press your applications key and use your arrow keys until jaws says “Copy Dropbox link.

Press enter. Jaws will let you know that the link of the file is copied to your clipboard.

Next, you can paste the link in email message.

Hope this helps.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2020 8:31 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws2020 Dropbox Public folder with copyingpublic links

Hi All  I have jaws2020  desktop computer window10 and have dropbox !! I have dropbox  foldername public  where I have some zip folder withmicrosoft outlook 2007 word document  where I have it highlight then I press the application key to arrow down it’s say share  arrow down again it sayextracts all  and etc  but I don’t hear it’s say share public links where I can press enter on it to get the public links to press ctrl+ c to copy clipboard  so I can send the public links to a friend email !! Does Dropbox  still use public links or not ? If not then How can I the zip folder oof the file to my friend to extracts the file on her laptop ?

If I’m not mistaken Is it copying public links dropbox  or copying dropbox links? Does anyone know how I can share the zip folder in dropbox to get the links with dropbox to send a friend ?

Addison

Michael Moore

You’re welcome. Glad it worked.

Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: Jaws2020 Dropbox Public folder with copyingpublic links it resolved

Michael Moore  I went to dropbox  this morning after replying back to you and highlight the file  then I press application key then I arrow I did hear it’s say coping dropbox  press enter  then I open the email to paste the dropbox links and arrow to make sure the dropbox links is there and yes it is in email so it’s works and thank you.

Addison

Hi Michael Moore  When I open dropbox  on desktop icon  then I went to public folder press enter open the folder  then when I find the zip file  to highlight  then I press application key  I don’t hear tit say copy to dropbox  links  but I hear it’s say copy 

Addison

Press your applications key and use your arrow keys until jaws says “Copy Dropbox link.

Press enter. Jaws will let you know that the link of the file is copied to your clipboard.

Hope this helps.

Hi All  I have jaws2020  desktop computer window10 and have dropbox !! I have dropbox  foldername public  where I have some zip folder withmicrosoft outlook 2007 word document  where I have it highlight then I press the application key to arrow down it’s say share  arrow down again it sayextracts all  and etc  but I don’t hear it’s say share public links where I can press enter on it to get the public links to press ctrl+ c to copy clipboard  so I can send the public links to a friend email !! Does Dropbox  still use public links or not ? If not then How can I the zip folder oof the file to my friend to extracts the file on her laptop ?

If I’m not mistaken Is it copying public links dropbox  or copying dropbox links? Does anyone know how I can share the zip folder in dropbox to get the links with dropbox to send a friend ?

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

Michael Moore  When I have the public folder open then I press alt  + tab key  there was a Welcome Dropbox  windows  when I press down arrow to read it jaws was not reading it then I press tab key it’s say yes button  then I don’t know what that’s all about then I press insert key +letter B its say yes  button no button  and etc so I press tab key its say yes button  Jaws not reading on welcome  dropbox  so I can know what’s going on and what to do from there !! Why jaws not reading the page and how can I find out what is about?

Addison

Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 9:02 AM

You’re welcome. Glad it worked.

Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 8:47 AM

Addison

Addison

Hope this helps.

Addison