moderated Jaws2020 Dropbox Public folder with copyingpublic links

O.Addison Gethers

Hi Michael Moore  When I open dropbox  on desktop icon  then I went to public folder press enter open the folder  then when I find the zip file  to highlight  then I press application key  I don’t hear tit say copy to dropbox  links  but I hear it’s say copy

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Moore
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2020 8:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2020 Dropbox Public folder with copyingpublic links

Hi, You can copy drombox links from anywhere in your dropbox folder.

To copy a link to your file,

Find the file you want to copy.

Press your applications key and use your arrow keys until jaws says “Copy Dropbox link.

Press enter. Jaws will let you know that the link of the file is copied to your clipboard.

Next, you can paste the link in email message.

Hope this helps.