From: Don H
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2020 10:08 AM
Subject: application settings

I thought I had come accross a key combo to determine what settings file
is loaded for a particular application.  I am running Word 2016 and want
to modify the settings for this application.  I tried modifying the
settings for Word and Word classic and it doesn't seem that the settings
when word is open had changed.