From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 5:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: virtual ribbon with word 2016

I may be asking a lot of off the wall questions but I am just trying to learn how to use Jaws. When using Word 2016 I am trying to use the virtual ribbon and for the most part it is easy to use. However I am finding when you arrow down to some of the menu choices a lot of them are hard to understand because is saying something that sounds like "has popup" after each menu choice. Sighted help says that there are small graphics that follow each menu choice and that is what I assume Jaws is dealing with. I looked under the graphic settings and haven't found the setting that may stop this "has popup" from being spoken. Any help would be greatly appreciated.