moderated requestin money pay pal

Justin Williams

When trying to request money, I was not able to put the amount in on the page after I pulled up their e-mail.

It was as if the edit fields weren't labeled.

I was using jaws 2019 and I tried 2018.

Has anyone had that trouble, and is their a solution?

Justin

Larry Gassman <larrygassman@...>

Hi,

It took me a while to make it work, but I found that if I tabbed through to the edit fields, rather than arrowing down, I was not kicked out.

But I had to double check to make sure I was where I thought I should be.

I generally do not have any issues now using JAWS 2020 and 2021 in both edge and Chrome.

Larry

When trying to request money, I was not able to put the amount in on the page after I pulled up their e-mail.

It was as if the edit fields weren't labeled.

I was using jaws 2019 and I tried 2018.

Has anyone had that trouble, and is their a solution?

Justin

Leo

Hi, I have just recently used paypal and experienced similar problems, what I did was to switch to firefox and I tried again, I discovered that, for my particular case, the web site was more accessible using firefox. I tried it out using jaws 2020 and 2021.

Leo

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”
― haruki murakami,
On 11/27/2020 6:51 PM, Justin Williams wrote:

When trying to request money, I was not able to put the amount in on the page after I pulled up their e-mail.

It was as if the edit fields weren't labeled.

I was using jaws 2019 and I tried 2018.

Has anyone had that trouble, and is their a solution?

Justin

Andy

i found the same thing.  Apparently, at least at this time, Firefox is the browser of choice when working with JAWS and Paypal.

Andy

Hi, I have just recently used paypal and experienced similar problems, what I did was to switch to firefox and I tried again, I discovered that, for my particular case, the web site was more accessible using firefox. I tried it out using jaws 2020 and 2021.

Leo

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”
― haruki murakami,
On 11/27/2020 6:51 PM, Justin Williams wrote:

Justin Williams

Firefox?

Okay, then.

Justin