From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Risavy, Jr.
Sent: November 27, 2020 07:39 PM
To: Jaws windows <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Jaws 2021 with skype

Wondered do any of you use skype with jaws 2021 or other jaws versions and if so which version of skype has to be used as have installed the latest think was 8.6x or something like that and even with the scripts from Doug Lee doesn’t work.

Thanks.

Don

JM Casey

The scripts aren’t needed or anything, they just help a bit. Actually I’m sure the JAWS 2021 ones are better and may supercede Doug lee’s entirely, but I have an older JAWS version so am no doubt missing out on Freedom Scientific’s bells ‘n’ whistles.

What do you mean by “it doesn’t work”? Where does the trouble lie, for you?

Wondered do any of you use skype with jaws 2021 or other jaws versions and if so which version of skype has to be used as have installed the latest think was 8.6x or something like that and even with the scripts from Doug Lee doesn’t work.

Thanks.

Don

Don Risavy, Jr.

Well am unable to navigate around in the program like before as all that pops up is the menus like f for file, e for edit and v for view etc. And nothing else works.

What do you mean by “it doesn’t work”? Where does the trouble lie, for you?

Wondered do any of you use skype with jaws 2021 or other jaws versions and if so which version of skype has to be used as have installed the latest think was 8.6x or something like that and even with the scripts from Doug Lee doesn’t work.

Thanks.

Don

Don Risavy, Jr.

Well went and reinstalled the program an seems to have fixed whatever the issues were for me smile.

So good to go.

Thanks.