moderated Volume level heard on Windows10 lock screen JAWS2021

Shai

Hello,
When I lift the lid of my computer, JAWS announces the volume level
twice and then presents me with the lock screen to log in.
Is there a means by which to disable this volume alert announcement?
This is a new behavior for me as this had not been exhibited in
JAWS2020 or previous versions of JAWS.
Thank you in advance for any responses.

--
Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies

Jason White

On 11/27/20 12:25 PM, Shai wrote:
When I lift the lid of my computer, JAWS announces the volume level
twice and then presents me with the lock screen to log in.
Is there a means by which to disable this volume alert announcement?
I don't think so. This was supposed to have been resolved during the JAWS beta period, according to the release notes, but apparently wasn't.

Van Lant, Robin

Glad it's not just me. I posted about it a couple weeks ago, but do not think I got a reply.

When I lift the lid of my computer, JAWS announces the volume level twice and then presents me with the lock screen to log in.
Is there a means by which to disable this volume alert announcement?
This is a new behavior for me as this had not been exhibited in
JAWS2020 or previous versions of JAWS.
Thank you in advance for any responses.

--
Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies
(619)894-6587
Providing training to children and adults that empowers them to be productive and successful with their assistive technology/computing tasks.
atvistech@gmail.com

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.