moderated need help with loading narrator on a new computer

G. Gray

Hello All-

Thanks MUCH for the help...I plan on getting started in setting it up today.

--
I am Listening for the Shout!,
(1 Thessalonians 4:17-18)

George
Helpful hint:
How to  protect your wealth:
"Rule No. 1: Never lose money.
Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No. 1."  Warren Buffett
1 Timothy 6:10
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Avast logo

Shai

Hello,
Narrator is a pre-loaded screen reader.
In my experience, all that is needed when turning on the device is to
wait for a few seconds at least 2 or so and press control Windows
enter or windows enter
Narrator will come on and guide through the set up process.

On 11/27/20, G. Gray <geogray@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hello All-

Thanks MUCH for the help...I plan on getting started in setting it up
today.

--
I am Listening for the Shout!,
(1 Thessalonians 4:17-18)

George
Helpful hint:
How to protect your wealth:
"Rule No. 1: Never lose money.
Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No. 1." Warren Buffett
1 Timothy 6:10
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted
after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with
many sorrows."

Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies
(619)894-6587
Providing training to children and adults that empowers them to be
productive and successful with their assistive technology/computing
tasks.
atvistech@gmail.com

Jason White

You should be able to use Narrator all the way up to the point at which you can start Microsoft Edge and download JAWS.