Topics

moderated Outlook 2019 and Jaws

Jim L

Hiya Folks,

Am trying to setup my Outlook 2019 as much as I had Outlook 2010 looking but for the life of me I cannot Tab to the folder that has inbox, sent draft etc unless I do the Control Y shortcut.

Does anyone have a step by step that I can setup my layout view that I can Tab from my messages inbox to that folder I mentioned above?

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jim

Van Lant, Robin

Assuming Outlook 2019 has the same layout as 2016, try using Control Tab to cycle through the inbox, the quick navigation and the folder pane.  I think F6 and Shift F6 also works.  In either case, be sure that the Folder pane is set to Normal.  Hit Alt then V then F to open the menu and see that the option is set to Normal.

Am trying to setup my Outlook 2019 as much as I had Outlook 2010 looking but for the life of me I cannot Tab to the folder that has inbox, sent draft etc unless I do the Control Y shortcut.

Does anyone have a step by step that I can setup my layout view that I can Tab from my messages inbox to that folder I mentioned above?

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jim

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Jim. Try either F6 to folder list

or

I'm not sure, but try CONTROL plus SHIFT plus TAB to get to folder list.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Am trying to setup my Outlook 2019 as much as I had Outlook 2010 looking but for the life of me I cannot Tab to the folder that has inbox, sent draft etc unless I do the Control Y shortcut.

Does anyone have a step by step that I can setup my layout view that I can Tab from my messages inbox to that folder I mentioned above?

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jim

Jim L

Again you guys are awesome, thanks😊

Regards,

Jim

Assuming Outlook 2019 has the same layout as 2016, try using Control Tab to cycle through the inbox, the quick navigation and the folder pane.  I think F6 and Shift F6 also works.  In either case, be sure that the Folder pane is set to Normal.  Hit Alt then V then F to open the menu and see that the option is set to Normal.

Am trying to setup my Outlook 2019 as much as I had Outlook 2010 looking but for the life of me I cannot Tab to the folder that has inbox, sent draft etc unless I do the Control Y shortcut.

Does anyone have a step by step that I can setup my layout view that I can Tab from my messages inbox to that folder I mentioned above?

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jim

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114