moderated Asking a jaws 2021 question.

Ron Kolesar

Hello to my fellow jaws subscribers.
I thought I had made sure that jaws 21 fires up at the log in screen.
I've doubled checked and here's what I have checked:
Start jaws at the log on screen, checked.
Start jaws after long on for all users checked.
Start jaws after the long on for this user and I also have the following
checked in the dialog box, using the all users settings.
So, what shouldn't be checked?
But for some weird reason when I fire up the pc in the mornings, I need to
go to NVDA or Narrator then type in my unlock code to access my pc.
So, what do I have checked off that shouldn't be checked please?
Many Thanks.
Ron KR3DOG

Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG
Who's now also Ares and NIMS Certified as well

Richard Turner

I have, Start Jaws on the logon screen.
Start Jaws after logon for all users,
Start JAWS after logon for this user: Combo box Always

Try the always setting and see if that helps.

Richard

*I'm not the card shark

I thought I had made sure that jaws 21 fires up at the log in screen.
I've doubled checked and here's what I have checked:
Start jaws at the log on screen, checked.
Start jaws after long on for all users checked.
Start jaws after the long on for this user and I also have the following checked in the dialog box, using the all users settings.
So, what shouldn't be checked?
But for some weird reason when I fire up the pc in the mornings, I need to go to NVDA or Narrator then type in my unlock code to access my pc.
So, what do I have checked off that shouldn't be checked please?
Many Thanks.
Ron KR3DOG

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From Ron Kolesar Volunteer Certified Licensed Emergency Communications Station And Volunteer Certified Licensed Ham Radio Station With the Call Sign of KR3DOG Who's now also Ares and NIMS Certified as well

Ron Kolesar

, your advice didn't work.
I also made sure I clicked the ok button as well.
Many thanks for the help.
I checked out your web site, could you write to me off list?
I have a project that you might be able to help me out with.
I can be reached at:
Kolesar16417@roadrunner.com
Many thanks,
Ron KR3DOG