moderated excel with jaws

Van Lant, Robin

Ann, thank you! I found the setting and disabled it.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 2:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: excel with jaws

That analysis pane thing can be turned off in file/options/general.
At 11:27 AM 12/2/2020, you wrote:
I can replicate what you are talking about. If a group of cells with
content is selected and then I hit either Control key, Excel opens some
sort of small pop-up with options in it. I hear JAWS say,
â€&#65533;Tab‑ Analysis Lens Formatting Tab‑ selected
rangeâ€&#65533;. If you hit escape, the pop-up goes away, still
leaving the cells selected, and you can do what you needed to do. I
only get this if I press Control alone.
If I press Control and Shift together or another command that requires
the Control plus another key, it does not occur.

Hope this helps.