To: JAWS
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2020 3:41 PM
Subject: JAWS 2021

Hi,

Has anyone noticed with JAWS 2021, when you boot your computer, or you unload and reload JAWS, it says the word JAWS.

JAWS 2020 says JAWS home edition.

If you alt tab to the JAWS window, then it will say JAWS home edition.

Andrew

Dan Longmore

Yes, almost always does this.  Once in a while I get the full title.

Not as quick to start either as was the beta and the 2020 version.

Dan

Has anyone noticed with JAWS 2021, when you boot your computer, or you unload and reload JAWS, it says the word JAWS.

JAWS 2020 says JAWS home edition.

If you alt tab to the JAWS window, then it will say JAWS home edition.

Andrew

Joseph Hudson

I have noticed that. Whenever I've shut down my computer. And whenever I load it. It was even doing that for me in 20. And mine says jaws Homme manual whenever I all tab.

On Nov 19, 2020, at 2:41 PM, Andrew Summers via groups.io <asummers112=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Hi,
Has anyone noticed with JAWS 2021, when you boot your computer, or you unload and reload JAWS, it says the word JAWS.
JAWS 2020 says JAWS home edition.
If you alt tab to the JAWS window, then it will say JAWS home edition.

Andrew

Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@...>

Yes, I've noticed this.

However, when you go to the about jaws, it says home edition.

Pastor Gilbert

Has anyone noticed with JAWS 2021, when you boot your computer, or you unload and reload JAWS, it says the word JAWS.

JAWS 2020 says JAWS home edition.

If you alt tab to the JAWS window, then it will say JAWS home edition.

Andrew

Melissa Stott <mstott789@...>

Yes, I have noticed this.

                                                                Melissa

Has anyone noticed with JAWS 2021, when you boot your computer, or you unload and reload JAWS, it says the word JAWS.

JAWS 2020 says JAWS home edition.

If you alt tab to the JAWS window, then it will say JAWS home edition.

Andrew

Simply a bit of reduction in verbage, most of us know which version of Jaws they have so I quite like it that all it says is "Jaws", if you don't know which version you have you can go to Jaws > About as was suggested.