locked List Rules (was RE: Warning, political article link included, concerning Social Security for people with a disability)

Dale Heltzer

C’mon y’all, we get a reminder on the first of each month what the list rules are… one of which is:

******

2: Stay on topic. We're a JFW-oriented list. That said, anything related to JFW, its functionality with programs etc is acceptable. If it doesn't have to do with JFW, it doesn't belong on the list. This includes, but isn't limited to, talk of other screen readers such as Window Eyes.

I would also add, as an admonition, that advising anyone to simply hit the Delete key shows disrespect for fellow list members.

There are other lists on which this material *would be appropriate. Many of us subscribe to such lists and don’t appreciate the cross-posting when said posting is outside the purview of a given list.

And now, I wish you all well.

Be safe