moderated Jaws2020 How to copy the task manager page ?

O.Addison Gethers

Hi Bill  When I was on the task manager  I did try press ctrl +shift + esc  to task manager  then I press insert key + alt + w then it’s say task manager   I press ctrl + a then press ctrl  + c I didn’t hear jaws copy to say clipboard  so when I read your message  you stated that I have to hold the jaws “insert key” then press alt + w then I can press ctrl + c to copy clipboard  I will try that again to see what’s happen from there and thanks .

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 10:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2020 How to copy the task manager page ?

Hi, Addison. Once you press CONTROL plus SHIFT plus ESCAPE, and are in Task Manager on the tab you wish, press JAWS key plus ALT plus W. You must hold down JAWS key plus ALT, and press W. This will put JAWS in Virtual mode, and you can then select all, and copy to the clipboard with CONTROL plus C.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Hi All  I have jaws2020  and desktop computer window10  !! When I press ctrl + shift + esc  it’s take me to task manager  window page  When I arrow  through the items I press ctrl + a to select all  then press ctrl + c  it won’t copyselector   !! How can I copy all the item on task manager window page with jaws2020 ?

Addison

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>