moderated Warning, political article link included, concerning Social Security for people with a disability

Richard Turner

If you are receiving Social Security for a Disability, you may want to read this.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/11/16/1996165/-Trump-gives-disabled-people-one-more-kick-in-the-teeth-on-his-way-out-with-cuts-to-Social-Security?detail=emaildkre

Richard

*I’m not the card shark

kevin meyers

Richard is this really you?

If you are receiving Social Security for a Disability, you may want to read this.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/11/16/1996165/-Trump-gives-disabled-people-one-more-kick-in-the-teeth-on-his-way-out-with-cuts-to-Social-Security?detail=emaildkre

Richard

*I’m not the card shark

Richard Turner

Yes Kevin, it is really me.Are you thinking I know you outside of this list, or just questioning the source?

Richard

On Nov 16, 2020, at 5:23 PM, kevin meyers <kman2020@...> wrote:

Richard is this really you?

If you are receiving Social Security for a Disability, you may want to read this.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/11/16/1996165/-Trump-gives-disabled-people-one-more-kick-in-the-teeth-on-his-way-out-with-cuts-to-Social-Security?detail=emaildkre

Richard

*I’m not the card shark

Vaughn Brown

Thank you, Richard. Informative and well-cited.
Why disabilities benefit policies can improve will be the focus of my graduate thesis.
Best,
Vaughn

On Nov 16, 2020, at 5:27 PM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

 Yes Kevin, it is really me.Are you thinking I know you outside of this list, or just questioning the source?

Richard

On Nov 16, 2020, at 5:23 PM, kevin meyers <kman2020@...> wrote:

Richard is this really you?

If you are receiving Social Security for a Disability, you may want to read this.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/11/16/1996165/-Trump-gives-disabled-people-one-more-kick-in-the-teeth-on-his-way-out-with-cuts-to-Social-Security?detail=emaildkre

Richard

*I’m not the card shark

Randy Barnett

This is just more political propaganda... Which  I thought was off limits here.

On 11/16/2020 4:40 PM, Richard Turner wrote:

If you are receiving Social Security for a Disability, you may want to read this.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/11/16/1996165/-Trump-gives-disabled-people-one-more-kick-in-the-teeth-on-his-way-out-with-cuts-to-Social-Security?detail=emaildkre

Richard

*I’m not the card shark

Fact-based reporting, even with a very strong political slant, isn't propaganda.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Rick Mladek

So be it, take it somewhere else!