From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 9:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws SMA

Well I used my last SMA to upgrade to 2021. If I remember correctly I purchased my last SMA for $120 two years ago. Now I am told that the cost will be $150 and that price is only good until Jan 1. Don't know what the price will be after that.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Don. They told me the price of a new SMA after January 1 will be $210.00.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

Well I used my last SMA to upgrade to 2021. If I remember correctly I
purchased my last SMA for $120 two years ago. Now I am told that the
cost will be $150 and that price is only good until Jan 1. Don't know
what the price will be after that.

John Doering

Boy, that is a jump in price. That should be for 2 upgrades.
After updating to 2021, I checked and JAWS indicates I have 1 more remaining upgrade. Should that be reporting correctly or is there something to do to make sure that field in "About" is correct?

Thanks,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst
Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063