moderated A Specific Message for Brian Vogel

Rick Miller

Dear Brian:

On October 26th, you sent me a message  in reply to a message I sent to the group about the terrible time I am having trying to get JAWS to work with Google Calendar on my computer.  I replied to this message three days ago, but as of yet have not heard from you.  There is one thing, though, that you said in your message that I cannot figure out how to do.  You suggested that I use More Options in order to receive e-mail notifications.  In the settings menu I cannot find More Options, so how do you get it to work?

In the message I sent you on November 11, I answered the questions you had asked me when you were trying to give me advice about the use of Google Calendar.  The message is below, so now I hope that perhaps you might be able to help me, as nobody else has.

Rick Miller