Topics

moderated Silencio, Correct 1, Download Link

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 01:47 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
the one with the z is some Italian software that hasn’t been updated since 2013.
-
Indeed, because it hasn't been because it hasn't had any reason to be.  A program doing something as basic as Silenzio (which is correct) does is likely to remain un-updated "forever."

This is the source software.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Richard. Actually, both are spelled with a Z. Mike spelled it wrongly in the subject line.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...