From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pastor Gilbert Pries
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 9:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws 2021

Jaws 2021 is out.

I just downloaded and installed it.

Pastor Gilbert

Ashleigh Piccinino

Thank you Pastor. May the Lord be ith you as you navigate through this version/downloadin’ it now! I think that should’ve been the norm all the time, having the major versions pop up in the auto-updater. It’s much faster than waiting for the CD to come out and all.

On Nov 12, 2020, at 8:53 AM, Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@...> wrote:

Jaws 2021 is out.

I just downloaded and installed it.

Pastor Gilbert

Andrew Summers

Thanks, but I thought if you had JAWS 2020, and you check for updates it would tell you there is a new version for 2021.

Mine did not so I went to the website.

Is that a bug?

Andrew