Topics

moderated JAWS and Amazon Music Library

Rick Miller

Dear listers:

Downloading music from Amazon used to be real easy—I’d just go to my music library, find the song I had bought, and then there would be a link to download it.  Now that has all changed.  After I buy a track I cannot get to my music library, and there is no link to directly download.  Have any of you out there been able to solve this problem?

Rick Miller

Shirley Tracy

Rick, Have you called the Amazon disability hotline? They might be able to help.

amazon disability number: 1-888-283-1678

HTH.

Shirley

Shirley Tracy

Downloading music from Amazon used to be real easy—I’d just go to my music library, find the song I had bought, and then there would be a link to download it.  Now that has all changed.  After I buy a track I cannot get to my music library, and there is no link to directly download.  Have any of you out there been able to solve this problem?

Rick Miller

William Vandervest

I called them yesterday, and the person I talked to was clearly never trained to help a blind person,he kept trying to give me directions as if I could see the screen, even though I told him thet I was blind several times.

Good luck, and if you figure out how to access your music library, please post the instructions.

Thanks

William Vandervest

timelord09@...

Win10 latest revision

There are none so blind, as those who will not see.

William Vandervest