moderated creating footnotes

kevin meyers

Hello, I’m using windows10, Jaws2020 and word 2016. I have a document with footnotes. I selected all and then copy. I then pasted the document into another document. When I pressed the windows key and the semi-colon none of the footnotes showed up. I then decided to just create the footnotes. I went into references and then insert footnote and entered the footnote. I then pressed shift f5. The footnote shows up on the screen. In the document I copied from the footnotes don’t show. Two questions...is there a way to copy so the footnotes are pulled? Or how do I create a footnote so it doesn’t show up on the screen when Jaws gets to the bottom of the page? Thanks, Kevin

Justin Williams

Maybe you can try copying formatting.

Copy your document into a blank document.

Then, go to your original document, the one with the footnotes.

Hit control a,

then shift control c,

then shift control v.

the control a is to ensure you copy the formatting for the entire document.

Thanks,

Justin