moderated Lost system tray icons

Don Mauck

Anyone know how I can get my system tray repopulated? I’ve only six items and I’ve gone through settings and I am out of ideas.

Regards:

Don Mauck | Senior Accessibility Evangelist | Accessibility Program Office |  (APO)

303.334.4184

Don.mauck@...

https://win10.groups.io/g/win10/message/48681

It's the same settings for making the icons appear on the taskbar versus not.  And if you have them set to appear, and they're not there, you need to check if the processes/programs that should be running that make them appear are actually doing so (but that's not likely to be necessary).

       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Don Mauck

Thanks, I was in the right area, just didn’t go through all the different options. Thanks for the memory kick start.