moderated I broke my alt-tab how do I get it back?

Sharon

I went into settings and screwed something up, but do not know what I screwed up.

It was somewhere in settings system, and may have been in actions or something but I’m not sure.

Maybe something to do with the task bar.

I won’t fool around again without recording what steps I took so I can reverse them if it doesn’t work out.

In the meantime, Microsoft Disability put my windows in a floating state of some kind and I can get between them with windows-tab and then left and right arrows in the running applications list and pressing enter for whatever I want.

I was fooling around somewhere using the following as a guide.

Any ideas appreciated.

Sharon

Settings, System, Notifications & Actions Pane.  Navigate down to the list under Get Notifications from these senders and toggle off every single one of them where you do not need or want a notification "in real time".  Almost everything defaults to ON initially, so if you've never visited this list in the past you'll likely be toggling a very great many things OFF.