Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2020 4:58 PM
Subject: update jaws

Hi how do I update jaws 2020 to jaws 2021  and when can I update thanks

Dan Longmore

Hi,

  You can download and run 2021 anytime.  2021 and 2020 can both be on your system.  2021 will not overwrite 2020.  The 2021 beta will then update to the full version once released.

Dan

Hi how do I update jaws 2020 to jaws 2021  and when can I update thanks

Ashleigh Piccinino

I guess JAWS isn’t out of beta testing yet. As of the last time I checked. I’m not sure when the upgrade will be available, but if you’ve previously updated your software, you’ll probably get something. The letters don’t go out any more that a new update’s available. That wa stated in the most recent FSCast. If I were you, I’d wait until beta “season” is over/doesn’t look like it yet, though.

On Nov 1, 2020, at 3:58 PM, Amir Shah <4amir.shah@...> wrote:

Hi how do I update jaws 2020 to jaws 2021  and when can I update thanks

Richard Turner

If you have already purchased access to Jaws 2021, I suspect it will be released in November.

Public Beta 3 just came out today.

If you have not already purchased Jaws 2021, call their sales number, which I think is 800-444-4443

If you have the license for it, Mike B. usually sends out a note when it is available.

You can also check: www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws

Richard

Live long and prosper 🖖