From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of tina sohl
Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2020 7:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible 3 in 1 Printer

Thanks Dan I'll keep them in mind.

On 11/1/20, Dan Longmore <danlongmore44@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

We bought the Brother about 3 years ago and , at that time, the
Brother was nearly the same price as the Epson. I am talking about the
middle of the road inkjet printers. Not the low end that you often find
at Wal-Mart.
Those often are inexpensive but use lots of ink.

The Brother is very good on ink and a quick check on the web found
them about the same price range again depending on model and such.

The Brother app is a little quirky but accessible on the I Phone.

Dan

From: Dan Longmore <danlongmore44@gmail.com
<mailto:danlongmore44@gmail.com>
Date: 11/1/20 11:29 AM (GMT-07:00)

To: main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>

Hi,

Brother makes 3 in 1 printers with buttons. I use the Brother MFC
DW. It has a screen but most functions can be accomplished with the
buttons and numeric key pad. Brother can also be linked to your
computer and the software is fairly accessible. Also, has an app for
your mobile device which on the I Phone is easy to use. Again,
Brother has the buttons and does very well with low ink useage. Not the
fastest but very good.

Dan