From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kristoffer Gustafsson
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 9:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: installing windows 10 with narrator

Hi.
I'm trying to install windows 10 using narrator.
It doesn't work for me. does it work for you?
I'm booting the dvd and it Begins to spin.
when it stops I try to start narrator with ctrl+ enter, nothing happens.
ctrl+ windows key + allt doesn't work either.
I want to make my installation of windows and jaws without help.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a

Carol Smith

Try control shift enter

On 1/3/2018 12:22 AM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
Hi.
I'm trying to install windows 10 using narrator.
It doesn't work for me. does it work for you?
I'm booting the dvd and it Begins to spin.
when it stops I try to start narrator with ctrl+ enter, nothing happens.
ctrl+ windows key + allt doesn't work either.
I want to make my installation of windows and jaws without help.
/Kristoffer

Chris

It is ctrl+windows+enter

On 1/3/2018 12:22 AM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:

> Hi.

> I'm trying to install windows 10 using narrator.

> It doesn't work for me. does it work for you?

> I'm booting the dvd and it Begins to spin.

> when it stops I try to start narrator with ctrl+ enter, nothing happens.

> ctrl+ windows key + allt doesn't work either.

> I want to make my installation of windows and jaws without help.

> /Kristoffer

Carol Smith

So sorry.  That was in my head, but my fingers have been doing control shift all morning, grin.

Carol

On 1/3/2018 7:55 AM, Chris wrote:

It is ctrl+windows+enter

On 1/3/2018 12:22 AM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:

> Hi.

> I'm trying to install windows 10 using narrator.

> It doesn't work for me. does it work for you?

> I'm booting the dvd and it Begins to spin.

> when it stops I try to start narrator with ctrl+ enter, nothing happens.

> ctrl+ windows key + allt doesn't work either.

> I want to make my installation of windows and jaws without help.

> /Kristoffer

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Chris,

I don't know what version of Widows 10 you're installing, but I'm running the latest, & the keystroke, Windows key + Enter, toggles Narrator on & off.  Don't get me wrong because what's working for you is working, but if your computer updates after you get Widows 10 installed keepthe the, Windows key + Enter, keystroke in mind for future reference.

On 1/3/2018 12:22 AM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:

> Hi.

> I'm trying to install windows 10 using narrator.

> It doesn't work for me. does it work for you?

> I'm booting the dvd and it Begins to spin.

> when it stops I try to start narrator with ctrl+ enter, nothing happens.

> ctrl+ windows key + allt doesn't work either.

> I want to make my installation of windows and jaws without help.

> /Kristoffer

Jonas Voll

I did it one time, and but then I try again it did not work!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

I'm trying to install windows 10 using narrator.
It doesn't work for me. does it work for you?
I'm booting the dvd and it Begins to spin.
when it stops I try to start narrator with ctrl+ enter, nothing happens.
ctrl+ windows key + allt doesn't work either.
I want to make my installation of windows and jaws without help.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to 'spam@nospam.envisionus.com'

Jason White

It's Ctrl+Windows+Enter, and, when last I tried it, it did work.

I'm trying to install windows 10 using narrator.
It doesn't work for me. does it work for you?
I'm booting the dvd and it Begins to spin.
when it stops I try to start narrator with ctrl+ enter, nothing happens.
ctrl+ windows key + allt doesn't work either.
I want to make my installation of windows and jaws without help.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to 'spam@nospam.envisionus.com'

Chris

I don’t know about your setup but since build 1703 the narrator shortcut has been ctrl+windndows+enter

Older versions of windows it has been windows+enter

I don't know what version of Widows 10 you're installing, but I'm running the latest, & the keystroke, Windows key + Enter, toggles Narrator on & off.  Don't get me wrong because what's working for you is working, but if your computer updates after you get Widows 10 installed keepthe the, Windows key + Enter, keystroke in mind for future reference.

On 1/3/2018 12:22 AM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:

> Hi.

> I'm trying to install windows 10 using narrator.

> It doesn't work for me. does it work for you?

> I'm booting the dvd and it Begins to spin.

> when it stops I try to start narrator with ctrl+ enter, nothing happens.

> ctrl+ windows key + allt doesn't work either.

> I want to make my installation of windows and jaws without help.

> /Kristoffer

Chris

We all get like that from time to time

Our heads say one thing and the body does another 😃

Good luck with your install

So sorry.  That was in my head, but my fingers have been doing control shift all morning, grin.

Carol

On 1/3/2018 7:55 AM, Chris wrote:

It is ctrl+windows+enter

On 1/3/2018 12:22 AM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:

> Hi.

> I'm trying to install windows 10 using narrator.

> It doesn't work for me. does it work for you?

> I'm booting the dvd and it Begins to spin.

> when it stops I try to start narrator with ctrl+ enter, nothing happens.

> ctrl+ windows key + allt doesn't work either.

> I want to make my installation of windows and jaws without help.

> /Kristoffer

Steve Nutt

Hi,

Actually I think it should be Control-Windows-Enter.

All the best

Steve

On 1/3/2018 12:22 AM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
Hi.
I'm trying to install windows 10 using narrator.
It doesn't work for me. does it work for you?
I'm booting the dvd and it Begins to spin.
when it stops I try to start narrator with ctrl+ enter, nothing happens.
ctrl+ windows key + allt doesn't work either.
I want to make my installation of windows and jaws without help.
/Kristoffer

Hi Mike,

You might want to type “Winver” into the run dialogue or the windows search field and press enter. This will display your version of Windows. As Chris pointed out, the shortcut to start Narrator has changed with the Creator’s update this spring, it used to be Windows+Enter but now is Windows Key+Control+Enter. I believe Windows Key+Control+U also works.

I really can’t see how Windows Key+Enter still works if you are on version 1703 (Creator’s Update) or 1709 (Fall Creator’s Update).

Regards,

Sieghard

I don't know what version of Widows 10 you're installing, but I'm running the latest, & the keystroke, Windows key + Enter, toggles Narrator on & off.  Don't get me wrong because what's working for you is working, but if your computer updates after you get Widows 10 installed keepthe the, Windows key + Enter, keystroke in mind for future reference.

On 1/3/2018 12:22 AM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:

> Hi.

> I'm trying to install windows 10 using narrator.

> It doesn't work for me. does it work for you?

> I'm booting the dvd and it Begins to spin.

> when it stops I try to start narrator with ctrl+ enter, nothing happens.

> ctrl+ windows key + allt doesn't work either.

> I want to make my installation of windows and jaws without help.

> /Kristoffer

Jason White

Also, Narrator only works during the installation process in version 1709 or later. Once you’ve completed the operating system installation, you can install JAWS.

I haven’t installed Microsoft Windows on a machine, but I have set up a new laptop, “out of the box”, with Narrator, then installed JAWS using Internet Explorer, then installed Chrome and firefox with JAWS, and so on.

I don't know what version of Widows 10 you're installing, but I'm running the latest, & the keystroke, Windows key + Enter, toggles Narrator on & off.  Don't get me wrong because what's working for you is working, but if your computer updates after you get Widows 10 installed keepthe the, Windows key + Enter, keystroke in mind for future reference.

On 1/3/2018 12:22 AM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:

> Hi.

> I'm trying to install windows 10 using narrator.

> It doesn't work for me. does it work for you?

> I'm booting the dvd and it Begins to spin.

> when it stops I try to start narrator with ctrl+ enter, nothing happens.

> ctrl+ windows key + allt doesn't work either.

> I want to make my installation of windows and jaws without help.

> /Kristoffer

Hi,

Version 1703.

Cheers,

Joseph

Also, Narrator only works during the installation process in version 1709 or later. Once you’ve completed the operating system installation, you can install JAWS.

I haven’t installed Microsoft Windows on a machine, but I have set up a new laptop, “out of the box”, with Narrator, then installed JAWS using Internet Explorer, then installed Chrome and firefox with JAWS, and so on.

I don't know what version of Widows 10 you're installing, but I'm running the latest, & the keystroke, Windows key + Enter, toggles Narrator on & off.  Don't get me wrong because what's working for you is working, but if your computer updates after you get Widows 10 installed keepthe the, Windows key + Enter, keystroke in mind for future reference.

On 1/3/2018 12:22 AM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:

> Hi.

> I'm trying to install windows 10 using narrator.

> It doesn't work for me. does it work for you?

> I'm booting the dvd and it Begins to spin.

> when it stops I try to start narrator with ctrl+ enter, nothing happens.

> ctrl+ windows key + allt doesn't work either.

> I want to make my installation of windows and jaws without help.

> /Kristoffer

netbat66

i don't know exatly what you are saying.
after the setup reboots there is no speech until about 40 minutes. then you can load narrator and finish your account setup, screen and keyboard language. then you can load narrator when it gets to the desktop where you can install jaws and go from there to install your other apps.

Also, Narrator only works during the installation process in version 1709 or later. Once you’ve completed the operating system installation, you can install JAWS.

I haven’t installed Microsoft Windows on a machine, but I have set up a new laptop, “out of the box”, with Narrator, then installed JAWS using Internet Explorer, then installed Chrome and firefox with JAWS, and so on.

I don't know what version of Widows 10 you're installing, but I'm running the latest, & the keystroke, Windows key + Enter, toggles Narrator on & off. Don't get me wrong because what's working for you is working, but if your computer updates after you get Widows 10 installed keepthe the, Windows key + Enter, keystroke in mind for future reference.

Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement. In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

From: Chris

From: Chris

From: Chris

From: Chris

To: main@jfw.groups.io

Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2018 4:55 AM

It is ctrl+windows+enter

On 1/3/2018 12:22 AM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:

> Hi.

> I'm trying to install windows 10 using narrator.

> It doesn't work for me. does it work for you?

> I'm booting the dvd and it Begins to spin.

> when it stops I try to start narrator with ctrl+ enter, nothing happens.

> ctrl+ windows key + allt doesn't work either.

> I want to make my installation of windows and jaws without help.

> /Kristoffer

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Chris,

Running 1709, & Windows + Enter, works, Control, Windows, + Enter did not.