moderated Fall 2020 Windows 10 Build

David Kingsbury

Hi all,

I heard that the new Fall 2020 build of Windows 10 came out last week. Do any of you know of any accessibility-related or other reasons NOT to download it yet?

Thanks,

David

Dan Longmore

I just got the new build and have had no issues with jaws. There are some known issues with some audio drivers but none that are major ones and you can check it out through the Windows website.

On Oct 28, 2020, at 8:41 AM, David Kingsbury <davidkingsbury77@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I heard that the new Fall 2020 build of Windows 10 came out last week. Do any of you know of any accessibility-related or other reasons NOT to download it yet?

Thanks,

David

Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@...>

I downloaded it and installed it and it's working great.

Using Jaws 2020.

Pastor Gilbert