moderated JAWS2021

Andrew Summers

Hi All,

Does anyone know when JAWS2021 is going to be released?

Andrew

Richard Turner

Yes, the exact minute FS announces it.

Sadly, these kinds of questions cannot be answered until the mother company says something.

Richard

Live long and prosper 🖖

Does anyone know when JAWS2021 is going to be released?

Andrew

Dave Durber

Richard:

Don't you love people who ask retorical questions.... When I lived in the US, the idiots who annoyed and exasperated me more, were those who worked at the utility companies, who were programmed to ask their customers the question, "do I have your permition to access your account". My answer to them was, "why would I be calling your company, if I did not have a question about my account".

Dave

Sadly, these kinds of questions cannot be answered until the mother company says something.

Richard

Live long and prosper 🖖

Does anyone know when JAWS2021 is going to be released?

Andrew

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Dave. First, you spelled rhetorical wrongly. Secondly, they weren't asking you if you had a question about your account. They were legally asking you if you would give them permission to access your account. The calls are often recorded or monitored, so, if they don't ask you if they have your permission to access your account, they could be considered to be invading your privacy, or, in some instances, even to be breaking the law. Not knowing the legal world may be causing you to be making some very unfounded assumptions. These questions may not be rhetorical at all.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Don't you love people who ask retorical questions.... When I lived in the US, the idiots who annoyed and exasperated me more, were those who worked at the utility companies, who were programmed to ask their customers the question, "do I have your permition to access your account". My answer to them was, "why would I be calling your company, if I did not have a question about my account".

Dave

Sadly, these kinds of questions cannot be answered until the mother company says something.

Richard

Live long and prosper 🖖

Does anyone know when JAWS2021 is going to be released?

Andrew

Dan Longmore

Hi,

  As annoying as these questions are, and I agree they are annoying, it is a legal requirement. Also as much as the questions cause us grief the people are not “idiots” rather individuals created in the image of God trying their best to carry out the duties and requirements of the companies they work for on a daily basis.

Dan

Don't you love people who ask retorical questions.... When I lived in the US, the idiots who annoyed and exasperated me more, were those who worked at the utility companies, who were programmed to ask their customers the question, "do I have your permition to access your account". My answer to them was, "why would I be calling your company, if I did not have a question about my account".

Dave

Sadly, these kinds of questions cannot be answered until the mother company says something.

Richard

Live long and prosper 🖖

Does anyone know when JAWS2021 is going to be released?

Andrew

And anybody can currently download the Jaws 2021 public beta which I assume is pretty close to the final release going by how things were in years past. The nice thing with Jaws is that you don't have to remove or upgrade your existing version, Jaws 2021 Public Beta can run and live on your system happily alongside Jaws 2020 or whatever you have and if something is not as you expect you can always unload Jaws 2021 and reload Jaws 2020.