vlc and Jaws 17

Lauren Snyder

Hi,

I found the vlc media player, installed it, and got as far as hearing music on the dvd I put in. I pressed enter as instructed, but nothing happens except the music keeps continuing and the movie doesn’t start.

Help please!

Sincerely,

Lauren

Debbie April Yuille

Hi Lauren

I just sent a message to you mentioning VLC. Now, what you do is go to the menu bar and find playback. Activate that, then arrow down until you find the title sub menu open that and click on the title that you want to play. Also, don’t forget to google “VLC Media Player for windows keyboard shortcuts”

HTH

Debbie

I found the vlc media player, installed it, and got as far as hearing music on the dvd I put in. I pressed enter as instructed, but nothing happens except the music keeps continuing and the movie doesn’t start.

Help please!

Sincerely,

Lauren

Lauren Snyder

Hi Debbie,

Yahay! Thank you.

Sincerely,

Lauren

I just sent a message to you mentioning VLC. Now, what you do is go to the menu bar and find playback. Activate that, then arrow down until you find the title sub menu open that and click on the title that you want to play. Also, don’t forget to google “VLC Media Player for windows keyboard shortcuts”

HTH

Debbie

I found the vlc media player, installed it, and got as far as hearing music on the dvd I put in. I pressed enter as instructed, but nothing happens except the music keeps continuing and the movie doesn’t start.

Help please!

Sincerely,

Lauren

Debbie April Yuille

It makes such a difference discovering those menus. Like you I was really stuck.

Debbie