From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laura Shumate
Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2020 8:54 AM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Freedom Scientific number

Hi Pastor,
I did call the toll Free Freedom Scientiric number and all it does is constantly ring. If you need to update your Jaws you should go to the Help Menu and there should be an option to Check for updates.
Laura Shumate
larelishumate@...
If you need Android or Jaws for windows Support: Call 254-300-7667