moderated Jaws Page

Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@...>

Hi,

The Jaws download page seems to be down.

Pastor Gilbert

Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@...>

Hi,

The Freedomscientific.com website seems to be down, and their phones don't answer.

Does anyone knowwhat is going on?

Thanks,

Pastor Gilbert

Laura Shumate <larelishumate@...>

Hi Pastor,
I'll check into it and write the list when I know something.
Laura Shumate
larelishumate@gmail.com
If you need Android or Jaws for windows Support: Call 254-300-7667

--

Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@...>

Thanks Laura,

Pastor Gilbert

I'll check into it and write the list when I know something.
Laura Shumate
larelishumate@gmail.com
If you need Android or Jaws for windows Support: Call 254-300-7667

On 10/8/20, Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@embarqmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

The Freedomscientific.com website seems to be down, and their phones
don't answer.

Does anyone knowwhat is going on?

Thanks,

Pastor Gilbert

--

Laura Shumate <larelishumate@...>

No problem I'm calling right now to check for you.
Laura Shumate
larelishumate@gmail.com
If you need Android or Jaws for windows Support: Call 254-300-7667

On 10/8/20, Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@embarqmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Laura,

Pastor Gilbert

I'll check into it and write the list when I know something.
Laura Shumate
larelishumate@gmail.com
If you need Android or Jaws for windows Support: Call 254-300-7667

On 10/8/20, Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@embarqmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

The Freedomscientific.com website seems to be down, and their phones
don't answer.

Does anyone knowwhat is going on?

Thanks,

Pastor Gilbert

Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND

I was able to access the freedomscientific website.

Pam Ekstrand
Database Administrator
Email: pamela.a.ekstrand.-nd@disney.com
Office Phone: 727-729-8210
I'll check into it and write the list when I know something.
Laura Shumate
larelishumate@gmail.com
If you need Android or Jaws for windows Support: Call 254-300-7667

On 10/8/20, Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@embarqmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

The Freedomscientific.com website seems to be down, and their phones
don't answer.

Does anyone knowwhat is going on?

Thanks,

Pastor Gilbert

--

Richard Turner

But, the jaws software download page is timing out.
They are clearly either doing maintenance on it, or it is down.
The rest of their pages seem to work fine.

Richard

I was able to access the freedomscientific website.

Pam Ekstrand
Database Administrator
I'll check into it and write the list when I know something.
Laura Shumate
larelishumate@gmail.com
If you need Android or Jaws for windows Support: Call 254-300-7667

On 10/8/20, Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@embarqmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

The Freedomscientific.com website seems to be down, and their phones
don't answer.

Does anyone knowwhat is going on?

Thanks,

Pastor Gilbert

--

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

I just logged on to the Freedom Scientific site.

I'll check into it and write the list when I know something.
Laura Shumate
larelishumate@gmail.com
If you need Android or Jaws for windows Support: Call 254-300-7667

On 10/8/20, Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@embarqmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

The Freedomscientific.com website seems to be down, and their phones
don't answer.

Does anyone knowwhat is going on?

Thanks,

Pastor Gilbert

--

Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@...>

The downloads page is still timing out.

Pastor Gilbert

Laura Shumate <larelishumate@...>

Pastor,
Give it a few hours and try it again. They may be doing maintance on
things so be patient and give it time all right?
Laura Shumate
larelishumate@gmail.com
If you need Android or Jaws for windows Support: Call 254-300-7667

On 10/8/20, Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@embarqmail.com> wrote:
The downloads page is still timing out.

Pastor Gilbert

--

Gerald Levy

Not only that, but their customer sales and support phone number, 800-444-4443, doesn't seem to be working, either.  When you call them, there's no answer, and it just keeps ringing and ringing. This doesn't make any sense because FS employees have been working from home during the ppandemic, so somebody should be available to answer the phone.  Very strange.

Gerald

On 10/8/2020 12:43 PM, Pastor Gilbert Pries wrote:

The downloads page is still timing out.

Pastor Gilbert

Larry Gassman <larrygassman@...>

The phone number connects to agents at home.

The system is currently down but they are working to restore it.

Larry

Not only that, but their customer sales and support phone number, 800-444-4443, doesn't seem to be working, either.  When you call them, there's no answer, and it just keeps ringing and ringing. This doesn't make any sense because FS employees have been working from home during the ppandemic, so somebody should be available to answer the phone.  Very strange.

Gerald

On 10/8/2020 12:43 PM, Pastor Gilbert Pries wrote:

The downloads page is still timing out.

Pastor Gilbert

Michael Mote

Hi all. Just an FYI, the Tandem service is also down at the moment.