Topics

moderated epub editors

Juan Hernandez

Hi all, are there any accessible software packages that I can use to edit a non-drm epub ebook?

I love reading a lot of woxia xenxia chinies cultivation literature and a lot of it sometimes comes in parts, or what eer and I’d like to be able to clean up some of these titles before reading.

Best,

Juan

Bill White

Hi, Juan. The genres of literature to which you refer are spelled Wuxia and Xianxia, not woxia and xenxia.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...