Topics

moderated epub editors

Juan Hernandez

Hi all, are there any accessible software packages that I can use to edit a non-drm epub ebook?

I love reading a lot of woxia xenxia chinies cultivation literature and a lot of it sometimes comes in parts, or what eer and I’d like to be able to clean up some of these titles before reading.

Best,

Juan

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Juan. The genres of literature to which you refer are spelled Wuxia and Xianxia, not woxia and xenxia.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...