From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Annabelle Susan Morison
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2017 6:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Ipod Shuffle Alternatives?

Hi, it's Annabelle.

I know this might not be the forum for this question, but does anybody out there know of any lightweight, blind-accessible alternatives to the Ipod Shuffle? I currently have an Ipod Shuffle First Generation which I purchased in 2008, and just recently, the battery dies after only 1 hour! Unfortunately, Apple makes it so the battery can't be replaced easily. Also, from what I understand, Ipods in general are going out-of-print. This is such a shame, as the Ipod Shuffle is the most accessible one for me, as there isn't a touchscreen. If I need to get something new, I want something that can be compatible with ITunes Music, especially .m4a files, something that can store lots of music, and most important of all, something that has an easy way to replace the battery! And, I hope there's something out there that can plug into my Apple Adapter that came with the Ipod Shuffle I have.

Annabelle Susan Morison

Would an iPad be easy to carry with me to the gym?