Windows 10 question

Brian Howerton <bshowerton1@...>

Hello folks, if I have a windows 8 laptop that I would like to upgrade to windows 10, can I upgrade it without sighted assistance? I have a iso file that I purchased for windows 10 from the Microsoft web store. Thanks,
Brian

Sent from my iPhone

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

No sighted help is needed. just start the upgrade assistant in win 8 and go from there.

--
Sincerely: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.

Brian Howerton <bshowerton1@...>

Okay, how do I do that? Do I just run it with jaws? Thanks,
Brian

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 27, 2017, at 10:17 PM, Randy Barnett <randy@soundtique.net> wrote:

No sighted help is needed. just start the upgrade assistant in win 8 and go from there.
On 12/27/2017 7:12 PM, Brian Howerton wrote:
Hello folks, if I have a windows 8 laptop that I would like to upgrade to windows 10, can I upgrade it without sighted assistance? I have a iso file that I purchased for windows 10 from the Microsoft web store. Thanks,
Brian

Sent from my iPhone
--
Sincerely: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.
Grants Pass, Or.

Nesma Aly <nesmaaly123@...>

Yes you can. Have you tried to install the upgrade for users of accessible
technology? Or are they not doing that anymore?
Nesma