From: "HH. Smith Jr." <josham129@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2020 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: LOOKING FOR A PRINTER DRIVER

Dave,

Thanks for the follow-up.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2020 5:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hello:

The link will not work because, there is a space character before the .html

I have removed the space character. I have tested the link, and the link
now works correctly. For the person looking for a driver for their printer,
use the link below:

https://www8.hp.com/us/en/solutions/business-solutions/printingsolutions/upd
.html

HTH